Services at Weill Cornell Surgery
The Department of Surgery of Weill Cornell Medical College and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center is internationally recognized for outstanding and innovative surgical expertise. We provide patient-centered, multi-disciplinary surgical care.
The Department of Surgery is organized in seven Divisions, which include: General Surgery; Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Dentistry; Pediatric Surgery; Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery; Kidney, Pancreas and Liver Transplantation; Trauma, Burns, Critical & Acute Care and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery. General Surgery, the largest division, is composed of six sections: Bariatric and Minimally Invasive Surgery; Breast Surgery; Colorectal Surgery; Endocrine Surgery; Hepato-biliary Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
We have fully accredited General Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry residency programs. In addition we offer fellowship programs in Burn Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery. We provide our patients with the highest quality, most compassionate care, utilizing state-of-the-art, minimally invasive technologies and techniques to achieve the most successful surgical outcomes.
Visit the pages linked below to learn more.
Meet our Surgical Teams
- Breast Surgery
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Endocrine Surgery
- Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgical Oncology
- Gastroesophageal Motility Disorders Laboratory
- Gastrointestinal Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- General Surgery at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Kidney and Pancreas Transplantation
- Living Donor Kidney Center
- Liver Transplantation and Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery & Dentistry
- Pediatric Surgery and Pediatric Trauma
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Transplantation Surgery
- Trauma, Burns, Critical & Acute Care
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Surgery Research